I am greatly indebted to Ann at Inkpots 'n' Quills for kindly and graciously giving me this award. I'm quite sure I don't deserve it. Really. As though I would ever be "creative" in my blogging...
But I digress. In receiving this award, I am obliged to post six untruths about myself, plus one half-truth; and you, the reader, get to guess which one is the half-truth.
Then I nominate six other blogs to receive the award, and they must in turn post six untruths/one half truth. And so on.
Without further ado, my nominees are:
And *drumroll, fanfare* here are my untruths/half truth. Have fun guessing! Answers in the comments, pur-lease.
1. I pride myself on being a good Catholic. I attend confession at least once per fortnight, and receive the Eucharist weekly.
2. I'm really quite sporty. I swim long-distance, used to ride competitively, and am big into orienteering.
3. I once won the Lotto (Irish National Lottery) jackpot.
4. I take great pride in my personal appearance, especially in the area of grooming. My eyebrows are threaded, my moustache electrolosys-ded, and my bikini area waxed, regularly and without fail. There is no excuse for neglecting these basics.
5. I am allergic to peanuts.
6. My home reflects my OCD tendencies - it is perpetually neat, I cannot bear for it to be any other way. I'll prioritise cleaning and tidying over anything else.
7. I have secretly always wanted to be an actress.
Right, there you go. *Sings* "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things is not quite the same...."